HEALTH & SAFETY
SAFTEY IS A NUMBER ONE PRIORITY AT MARQUEE MARVEL BOTH FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS OUR STAFF
At Marquees Marvel we only supply the highest quality of marquees. All our Marquees conform withall the necessary Irish and European Safety Standards. Also, the manufacturer of all our standard structures is certified ISO 9001 2000.
Please see the following information as a guide to Marquee Marvel’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Our marquee structures are manufactured with the highest grade aluminium frame with no central pole of ropes.
- We meet all EU standards and our PVC covers are UV stabilised, and are fire retardant as standard.
- All Marquee structures are put through rigorous test conditions by the manufacturer in order to meet EU requirements for a temporary permanent structure.
- Marquee Marvel is happy to provide copies of test reports and fire certificates upon request.
- Our marquees are robust and can withstand wind speeds of up to 24 metres per second which is equivalent to 60 miles per hour.
- Marquee Marvel operates a Health, Safety and Quality policy.
- Full risk assessments and method statements can be prepared upon request.
- Our installation teams are fully trained and briefed and any site-specific risks are identified and outlined in the risk assessments and method statements.
- Our marquees are regularly and properly cleaned and maintained after every hire and our equipment is continuously upgraded when there are visible signs of wear and tear.
- Marquee Marvel are fully insured, including public liability insurance to the value of €6.5 million, products liability to the value of €6.5 million and employers liability to the value of €13 million. A copy of the insurance certificate can be provided upon request.